Sunday, July 6, 2014

Growing Pains

Recently some things have occurred in my life that have left me in a state of gratitude and feeling complete.  I feel like I have closure to one chapter in my life and can now move on with confidence and optimism.  I get it, things click and I am happy with the outcomes.  I no longer feel like a prisoner of someone elses' happiness wishing I had that same satisfaction.  I can now enjoy my own, which is amazing.  Life has a way of working itself out even when it seems that it doesn't make sense in that stage.  So for those of you out there also going through something I would encourage you to to embrace the experience but to keep moving forward.  Once you leave that stage in your life you will be thankful for the lessons.  People change,  and so do our perspectives about live, happiness, family and friends, life goals and success.  That's all for now.

Thanks for reading.



No comments:

Post a Comment