Sunday, May 26, 2013

Welcome Site Video for the New Batch



Here's the welcome site video for the new batch who will arrive in country in less than 2 months! It's very exciting to think that I was in their shoes just 10 months ago.  It was therapeutic creating this video and being able to reflect on my past months and what I have learned and am still learning about my host country, the native people here, the policies and systems that affect the populations with whom I work and also myself. There have been some edits from the first six months video just in case you are wondering.  They are different but highlight some of my most memorable experiences here in the Philippines.

 Enjoy!

Music by Mary J. Blige, song entitled Everything, Share my World.
Alicia Keys, song title Girl on Fire, Girl on Fire.

No comments:

Post a Comment