Monday, April 7, 2014

Maligayang Kaarawan Sa Akin!!! (Filipino Birthday #2)

It's my 28th birthday in the Philippines.  Here are a few highlights from my blowout with my co-workers. 

 I treated my coworkers to cake and ice cream and bought them tshirts. 



My sitemate decorated my desk in awesome Beyonce quotes; she knows that I love Beyonce!

My wonderful counterpart Marvie blowing up balloons and helping to decorate my desk. 


My desk decorated in balloons and Beyonce' quotes! Its my birthday! 

Another beautiful quote! 

Treated myself to some new tap shoes!!! Bam Bam, Bam, Peace Corps is the place to rekindle old hobbies or new ones!! 



Beyonce again "I don't like to gamble, but if there's one thing I'm willing to bet on, its myself."

"Perfection is a disease of a nation"-Beyonce. 











Its my birthday!!! Birthday Cake, Ice-Cream Cones, Ice-Cream and t-shirts "Maligayang Kaarawan Laurenia"- Happy Birthday Laurenia




Ate Lu, getting everything picture perfect. 

Just being silly.

And another silly shot! 

Here's my candle; 2 because I'm celebrating my second birthday here in the Philippines. 

Making a wish. 

Okay, so the head nurse told me not to blow on the cake but rather put on the candle with my pointer finger and thumb. ouch, that was a hot fire!!! 

Here is the entire crew!!!! Yea family!!!! 



I also had lunch at the wonderful buffet with a fellow Pisces! 


It's selfie time!!! 




No comments:

Post a Comment