Wednesday, February 12, 2014

The Grand Palace, Bangkok, Thailand

During my visit in Bangkok I decided that it would great if I visited the Grand Palace.  This wat (temple) is widely known and a great site in Bangkok.  


Here are some pictures of what I saw along my travels. 






This is a picture of the King.  I was told that yellow is his favorite color. 

Here is a poster that was plastered on a pole. 
Here a few people are waiting for the river boat to transport us to the Grand Palace port. An easier transportation system compared to land travel. 
A view of neighboring hotels from the water. 



Some squatter home area on the water.

A look at our ride. 

Some things that I saw in the market before making it to the Temple. 


The market. 



A look at transportation in Thailand, the bus. 

Taxi, the steering wheel is on the right side of the car opposed to the left side. 






The Tuk-Tuk



Add caption




Selfie! 




























































No comments:

Post a Comment